Improvements and bug fixes
Converting Google Docs files into website links
When you drag a Google Document file to your workspace, it will become a website address instead of a file. It allows you to choose any web browser for it. In case of a file, you could only open it using Google Docs application which redirected to the default browser.
- You can now close Search window using Command-W
- Improved behaviour of Escape key in new resource popover, in Editor
- Visual improvements
- Fixed "Edit Shortcut" in Search
- Sometimes, when running plugins, progress indicator couldn't stop spinning
- Sometimes action list (in Editor) was empty
- Sometimes when an action was run, other workspace could not be started
- macOS 10.14 or newer
- for Shortcuts support: macOS 12 or newer
- $19.99, one-time payment
- free update for Workspaces 2.x users
You can download this release here.